- SkySea Design is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on SkySea Design or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in SkySea Design's search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email to this address.
Please allow up to a week for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
- SkySea Design considers that respect of privacy on the Internet is of utmost importance. This statement presents the rules applied by SkySea Design for the collection and dissemination of personal information given by users on the site. They apply to all "SkySea Design Sites", i.e. all sites within the "SkySea Design” domain.
What information is collected by SkySea Design? Standard use of the Site
In general, you can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. The only information we gather during a general navigation on the Site is the information intended for the server logs: IP (Internet Protocol) address, domain name, browser type, operating system and information such as the site from which you are connected, pages visited, and the dates and times of those visits.
Collect of Personal Information
If you subscribe to a newsletter, log on to certain SkySea Design sites, request information, send any comments or if you join a discussion group or electronic mailing list, you will need to provide some personal information : name and e-mail address, for example. Such information is collected only with your permission and is stored in different databases and mailing lists belonging to SkySea Design. If you make a purchase over the Internet, you may be asked to provide your credit card information. These data are transferred to a secure payment online, hosted outside SkySea Design. SkySea Design does not keep credit card information.
The registration of personal information leads to the submission of a cookie* on certain sites of SkySea Design. By setting this cookie, SkySea Design will remember your personal details at the next visit so you do not have to re-enter the same information. This helps us to improve the quality of services that we offer.
Participation in electronic discussion groups means that other participants in the group that you have chosen (including those who are not Site Administrators) will be aware of any personal information that you choose to disclose. In some open discussion groups the information is public.
What does SkySea Design do with the information it collects?
Standard use of the Site
The information collected during the navigation in the "SkySea Design" area is used to analyze trends and the use of the site in order to improve its usefulness. No personal information is attached there.
SkySea Design may use such information to:
* Contact you - either in response to a request or a suggestion, or to send you news, documents, publications, and so on;
* Confirm your entries on the site;
* "Remember" your online profile and preferences;
* Statistical analysis performing.
What will happen if I do not want to provide personal information?
Providing personal information on the Site is optional. If you do not want to deliver information of this kind, you can always surf the Site, but you will not be able to access the entire Service and its Information.
Removal or modification of information
You can delete or modify your personal information at any time by returning to the page where you registered them or by contacting the coordinator of the page. If the page in question does not provide any information on this subject, you can contact privacy(at)skysea-design(dot)blogspot(dot)com for more information.
If you are not the issuer of personal information that concerns you and want to have it removed, you can send your request to privacy(at)skysea-design(dot)blogspot(dot)com
All our volunteers (see "Moderators" - TOS) who have access to personal information or are associated with the processing of these data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every user of the Site, which covers the personal information.
The Site provides links to sites outside the "SkySea Design" area and could not be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content located on them.
Any modification of these terms can be made at any time without prior publication or announcement.
A cookie is a small file that a Web server sends to your browser. It is normally used to assign your computer a unique identification and securely store information: identity of the user, passwords, preferences, online profiles. It is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You can refuse to have cookies delivered by SkySea Design sites by changing the settings of your browser. Cookies installed in your computer can come from many Internet sites. To protect the confidentiality of data, your browser allows Web sites to access cookies they themselves have sent, not to those that others have sent.